Were you stuck at your desk instead of exploring all the next big things at InfoComm 2018? Or did you make it to the tradeshow but still not get to see everything and talk to everyone you wanted to? There’s some good news—you not only get another chance to see the newest audiovisual (AV) tech, but you get to do it at a smaller event for more personalized attention.
At Clark Powell’s Fusion Technology Expo 2018, you can spend one-on-one time with vendors and industry experts, chat with members of the Clark Powell sales team, explore new AV solutions, and network with your peers. And you can mix in a little fun with your work—this free one-day event also includes a raffle and complimentary lunch.
Why Should I Attend Fusion 2018?
Still looking for a reason to join us at Fusion 2018? Here are five.
- It’s easy to attend. It can be difficult to get away from your job responsibilities long enough to attend larger tradeshows, but Fusion is a one-day event. You just have to register and show up because lunch is provided and parking is free.
- You can see the latest AV equipment first-hand, and spend time with manufacturers, too. Fusion includes live demonstrations of the newest AV technology and solutions. You’ll have an opportunity to get hands-on with the tools, meet the manufacturers, and talk to them directly about each solution’s features and capabilities.
- You can earn CTS renewal units. Fusion 2018 includes multiple seminars throughout the day, presented by a variety of vendors. Not only will these seminars better prepare you to use the solutions and tools being presented, but several of them will offer CTS renewal units (RUs) to attendees who have CTS certifications.
- You get one-on-one time with experts. Fusion 2018 attendees can request personal consultations with members of the Clark Powell sales team, as well as with any of the AV experts exhibiting at the show. You can ask questions about specific products or talk through more general AV challenges you might be experiencing. It’s a free and easy way to get information and advice tailored to your circumstances.
- You can network with your peers—and win an 80” display. Fusion 2018 also offers an opportunity to meet some of your peers and share common experiences, best practices and lessons learned. Be sure to stick around for the raffle grand prize—a Sharp 80” display.
How Can I Register for Fusion 2018?
Fusion 2018 will take place July 18 from 9am to 3pm at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Cary, North Carolina. Free lunch and free parking will be provided. Visit the registration page to learn more about the seminars and vendors. Register today.